Personal Trainer – Nautilus Fitness Centers Charleston, WV
Personal Training that is effective in helping you reach your goals quickly and effectively requires exceptional personal trainers. At Nautilus Fitness Centers we only hire the most qualified and proven personal trainers to ensure your success.
Meet our Charleston WV area Personal Trainers
- BS in Athletic Training/Sports Medicine from University of Charleston
- 11 years of personal training experience
- Bachelors of Science in Sports Studies.
- Trained two years under the Athletic Trainers at West Virginia State University.
- Athletes and Rehabilitation focus.
- First Aid, CPR, AED Certified
- B.S. Degree in Exercise Science – West Virginia Wesleyan College
- “Your health is an investment, not an expense.”
- B.S. Exercise Physiology – Marshall University
- “Focus on taking it one workout at a time. Set small goals and set up your plan for success.”
- RBA., AAS in Marketing from West Virginia State College.
- ACE Certification.
- Specializes in weight loss/management, female strength training & conditioning, elderly rehabilitation exercise, overall health & fitness
- BA in Sports Management from Glenville State College. MS in Exercise Science from Marshall University.
- 10 years of personal training experience.
- Specializes in sport specific training for all ages, speed technique training, injury rehab, weight loss and health
- B.A. Exercise Science from Cedarville University
- 2014 Div. II National Qualifier in Track &Field
- Areas of Focus:
- Functional Training
- Sports Specific Training
- Core Strength/Stability
- Holds 2 Nationally Accredited Certifications
- M.S. in Exercise Physiology, B.S. in Microbiology
- Former Collegiate Strength Coach
- 12 years Training and Coaching Experience
- BS in Exercise Physiology from WVU
- MS in Exercise Physiology from WVU
- SilverSneakers Certified
- Senior, Rehab, Weight Loss specialization
- ISSA Personal Training Certification.
- 13 years of personal training experience.
- Specializes in power lifting
- BS in Adult Fitness from Marshall University
- ACE Certification
- 16 years of personal training experience
- BS in environmental science from Marshal
- ACE certified personal trainer
- Silver Sneakers certified
- Women’s strength training and weight loss
- B.S. Exercise Science
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- Special emphasis on power lifting, strength training and athletic performance
- Manager, YWCA
- B.S. Dietetics
- 7 years of experience
- ACE Personal Training Certification
- 20 years of personal training experience.
- Specializes in strength training
- B.A. Adult fitness
- 12 years of personal training experience
- Specializes in total body transformation, special populations, sport specific, and high intensity strength training.
- BA in Health and Physical Education K-12 from Fairmont State College
- ACE & IFPA Personal Training Certifications
- 17 years of personal training experience
- BS in Exercise Physiology from Marshall University.
- 12 years of personal training experience.
- Specializes in sport specific training, weight loss, and training the elderly
- WVU Graduate
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer Since 2005
- Working with all Age Groups for Health and Fitness
- One-on-One and Group Fitness Training