Personal Trainer – Nautilus Fitness Centers Charleston, WV
Personal Training that is effective in helping you reach your goals quickly and effectively requires exceptional personal trainers. At Nautilus Fitness Centers we only hire the most qualified and proven personal trainers to ensure your success.
Meet our Charleston WV area Personal Trainers
- BS in Athletic Training/Sports Medicine from University of Charleston
- Bachelors of Science in Sports Studies.
- Trained two years under the Athletic Trainers at West Virginia State University.
- Athletes and Rehabilitation focus.
- First Aid, CPR, AED Certified
- American Pipeline Basis Fitness Certification
- B.S. Degree in Exercise Science – West Virginia Wesleyan College
- “Your health is an investment, not an expense.”
- BS & MS in Exercise Physiology from Marshall University.
- CSCS Certification from NSCA.
- Specializes in Athletic Pre/Rehab, Sports specific training with an emphasis on functional strength, flexibility, & balance
- RBA., AAS in Marketing from West Virginia State College.
- ACE Certification.
- Specializes in weight loss/management, female strength training & conditioning, elderly rehabilitation exercise, overall health & fitness
- BA in Sports Management from Glenville State College. MS in Exercise Science from Marshall University.
- Specializes in sport specific training for all ages, speed technique training, injury rehab, weight loss and health
- B.A. Exercise Science from Cedarville University
- 2014 Div. II National Qualifier in Track &Field
- Areas of Focus:
- Functional Training
- Sports Specific Training
- Core Strength/Stability
- BS in Exercise Physiology from WVU
- MS in Exercise Physiology from WVU
- SilverSneakers Certified
- Senior, Rehab, Weight Loss specialization
- ISSA Personal Training Certification.
- Specializes in power lifting
- NASM Certified
- CPT, CES, and PES
- TRX Level 1 & 2 Certified
- Specializes in Core Training, Group Fitness, Yoga, Flexibility, Les Mills MMA Conditioning
- BS in Adult Fitness from Marshall University
- ACE Certification
- B.S. Exercise Science
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- Special emphasis on power lifting, strength training and athletic performance
- B.S. Dietetics Marshall University
- Certified Health Coach
- Emphasis on achieving and maintaining healthy weight for all ages.
- ACE Personal Training Certification
- Specializes in strength training
- B.A. Adult fitness
- Specializes in total body transformation, special populations, sport specific, and high intensity strength training.
- BA in Health Education K-12
- BA in Physical Education K-12
- ACE Certified
- Train with people of all ages, limitations, and fitness goals
- BS in Exercise Physiology from Marshall University.
- Specializes in sport specific training, weight loss, and training the elderly
- WVU Graduate
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer Since 2005
- Working with all Age Groups for Health and Fitness
- One-on-One and Group Fitness Training
- Certified in Les Mills Body Pump
- Now working on 200-hour yoga certification
- Full time Pharmacist